Saturday, November 14, 2009

Submissions

Submitted for your approval...
Me
Regardless of my feelings for you
Please...
Love me
Regardless of whether or not we belong together
Please...
Love me
You are attractive
And I am close to you
And despite the absence of true intrigue
And based solely on warm affection
I must reason with you to
Please...
Love me
I'm not generally needy
I just happen to be needy of you
I would love to pay attention
To the words coming out of your mouth
But it's damn near impossible
Because our knees are touching
And that makes me feel true romance
And if this isn't true romance
Please don't tell me
Just please...
Love me
It's unfortunate that it has nothing to do with you
Even though you are quite beautiful
I could explain it to you
But I just don't have the time
I am far too busy obsessing over the idea of you
To actually seek clarity
So if you don't mind
Please...
Love me

-RTB
History is full of examples of people who didn't discover their real creative abilities until they discovered the media in which they thought best. - Sir Ken Robinson