Saturday, March 20, 2010

D.I.P.

My drunken poem
Of my drunk in words
Of forgotten lovers
And digested Hurts

Of braided problems
And stark white Lies
My corduroyed worries
As my wonder dies

The seams start ripping
As my thoughts unwind
Too much vino
Leave me over wined

A local train
On an expres track
Emotional vommit
That you can't take back

Hopeless insurrection
Of a partial plan
The scatterd topography
Of where I'll land

Of pickup artists
And screaming babies
Of hot pink expression
And exponential maybes

Those ugs and snuggies
A type of discomforts opposition
Regardless, leaves us all
In the very same position

Of Jacked up Daniels
And Grey Goosed asses
Over Jim Beaming perfection
All of it, an aspirin for the masses

-RTB
History is full of examples of people who didn't discover their real creative abilities until they discovered the media in which they thought best. - Sir Ken Robinson